Homebuyer Education and Pre-Purchase Planning
NeighborWorks Great Falls knows that buying a home can be an overwhelming process - we're here to make it easier. NeighborWorks offers a monthly Homebuyer Education course to prepare hopeful homebuyers for their homeownership journey. Homebuyer Education classes provide information on all aspects of homeownership from the experts themselves - realtors, lenders, home inspectors and more. For clients interested in a one-on-one approach in we offer pre-purchase planning sessions for those who would like additional guidance from our homeownership planners.
Upcoming Class Dates
- Saturday, May 19th | 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday, June 20 and Thursday, June 21 | 5- 9pm
- Monday, July 18th and Tuesday, July 19th | 5-9pm
- Wednesday, August 15th and Thursday, August 16th | 5-9pm
1. Login/Set-up a NeighborWorks Great Falls customer account by clicking on the "Sign up for Homebuyer Education" button below.
2. Fill out your customer profile.
3. Go to the "Appointments/Classes" tab, select the Homebuyer Education course you'd like to attend, register and pay - that's it you're all set!
Note: If you'd like an individualized appointment check your email after completing your profile- you will need to fill out and upload the required documents that are listed in the email. After you upload the necessary documents you will be prompted to schedule a free one-on-one under the "Training Center" tab. (Note - if you do not upload/fill out the required documents you will not be prompted for an appointment until you do so). Having trouble with our customer portal? Check out this step-by-step guide!
This class is a requirement to use any of NeighborWorks financial assistance, but is open to anyone interested in buying a home. The one-on-one 45-minute pre-purchase planning session is highly recommended (and required to receive a Homebuyer Education certificate). Click here for disclosures. Children are not suitable for this classroom environment.