Homebuyer Education and Pre-Purchase Planning
NeighborWorks Great Falls knows that buying a home can be an overwhelming process - we're here to make it easier. NeighborWorks offers a monthly Homebuyer Education course to prepare hopeful homebuyers for their homeownership journey. Homebuyer Education classes provide information on all aspects of homeownership from the experts themselves - realtors, lenders, home inspectors and more. For clients interested in a one-on-one approach in we offer pre-purchase planning sessions for those who would like additional guidance from our homeownership planners.
Upcoming Class Dates
- Wednesday, August 15th and Thursday, August 16th | 5pm-9pm
- Saturday, September 22nd | 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday, October 17th and Thursday, October 18th | 5pm-9pm
Homebuyer Education Instructions
1. Login/Set-up a NeighborWorks Great Falls customer account by clicking on the "Sign up for Homebuyer Education" button below.
2. Fill out your customer profile.
3. Go to the "Appointments/Classes" tab, select the Homebuyer Education course you'd like to attend, register and pay - that's it you're all set!
If you'd like an individualized appointment check your email after completing your online profile- you will need to upload proof of income and sign our disclosures. After you upload these documents you will be prompted to schedule a free one-on-one appointment under the "Appointments/Classes" tab. (If you do not upload/sign out the required documents you will not be prompted for an appointment until you do so). Having trouble with our customer portal? Check out this step-by-step guide!
This class is $75 per household and is a requirement to use any of NeighborWorks financial assistance, but is open to anyone interested in buying a home. The one-on-one 45-minute pre-purchase planning session is highly recommended (and required to receive a Homebuyer Education certificate). Children are not suitable for this classroom environment.